Centre du Rasoir 70 ml Personal Edge Electric Shaver Foam Cleaner
It is recommended to clean your shaver after five or six uses. Make sure it is completely dry before cleaning. The procedure varies slightly according to the type of head on your shaver.With a rotary head shaver (such as Philips):
1. Expose the shaver head and spray a dose of foam on each rotary head.
2. Close the shaver head.
3. Operate the shaver for about 30 seconds to allow the product to penetrate well.
4. Turn the shaver off and let the cleaning foam work for about two minutes.
5. Immerse the head in a container of hot water and run the shaver for about one minute. Be careful not to immerse your shaver too deep since not all models are waterproof.
6. Then, for a final rinse, operate the shaver under running hot water for about 30 seconds.
7. Place the shaver in a vertical position, with the head exposed, and let dry until your next shave.
Warning! Use the cleaning foam only on shavers displaying a pictogram of a shower head or faucet.
For shavers using foils & cutters (such as Braun), follow the same procedure but take out the foil prior to washing, and the blades before drying.